- Best Practice Guidelines for Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Compressed Air Energy Storage
- Dynamics, Monitoring and control of combustion instabilities in GT
- Enhanced flexibility concepts for current GTCC
- Sensor Test
- Shale gas and desalination in north Africa
The GT user community within ETN decided to implement an aggregated strategy to address gas turbine users’ issues and trigger a dedicated response from OEMs, ISPs and the R&D community. The idea is to set-up various independent user groups on selected frequently used gas turbine engines within the user community for both power generation and oil and gas sector.
The strategy is to have a single and independent voice communicating user issues and a link to the whole gas turbine value chain which will provide a wide visibility and a strong push for exploring and developing solutions.