Membership: In this section
ETN membership provides member organisations access to a high level network of gas turbine professionals where gas turbine issues can be addressed and new ideas and initiatives proposed. ETN, with its active Committees and high number of experts across the whole value chain, provides an excellent and powerful platform to guide and enforce technical development in order to reduce operational cost and risk and increase gas turbine reliability and availability.
Download the Membership Benefits Brochure now!
EU Policy Information
ETN keeps its members up-to-date on the latest research, energy and climate change policy developments that have an impact on the gas turbine market and provides information on funding opportunities for R&D developments under various EU programmes. ETN has been acknowledged by the EU in stitutions and international organisations as a valuable source of information and provides, on regular basis, coordinated technical input to various departments.
- Have an impact on the EU energy and research agenda
- Receive updates on policies covering the latest EU legislation related to the gas turbine industry
- Access to a wide range of policy briefing reports
ETN has 5 Technical Committees that define priority research fields and set-up research projects where ETN members are invited to participate and contribute.
- Exchange knowledge and best practices in priority techni cal areas in ETN's Committees
- Receive up-to-date information on the user's needs and requirements
- Opportunity to explore ideas and discuss any gas turbine related issues with experts in the field
- Receive key information from the R&D community, such as studies, reports and projects results
- Technology watch in key areas
- Opportunity to influence ETN's Research & Development Recommendation Report
Project Development and Cooperation
ETN is a project-focused and result-oriented association, with many on-going projects and initiatives. ETN ensures a proper evaluation of all initiatives that are brought to the ETN platform.
- Access to the services provided by the ETN Project Board such as technical and strategic advices, guidance in funding opportunities and recommendation on key R&D fields
- Opportunity to initiate and participate in various international and cross-functional collaboration schemes, such as studies, R&D projects, best practice guidelines, development of standards
- Receive administrative support to set-up and launch EU-funded projects
- Access to ETN's services and expertise in project manage ment and coordination
ETN has developed a close cooperation with international organisations and has a significant visibility towards the EU institutions, the global gas turbine industry and the R&D community.
- Access to valuable international information from key markets
- International visibility through ETN's website, global newsletters, conferences and courses
- Opportunities to host ETN meetings and organise site visits to your facilities
- Various dissemination opportunities (project and demon‚stration results, technical research achievements and new developments)
ETN organises exclusive events and identifies and partici‚pates to key gas turbine events globally.
- Extensive networking opportunities with members in different area of expertise at a European and international level
- Access to ETN's world-wide gas turbine community and global users network
- Exclusive invitation to ETN meetings and workshops
- Tailored-made gas turbine courses
- Reduced fee at the biennial International Gas Turbine Con‚ference and at recognised global gas turbine conferences, including ASME and Power-Gen