In this section:
The Board is responsible for preparing and presenting the strategy of ETN to the General Assembly for final approval. The board ensures an efficient and sound management of the Association in line with the strategy and goals adopted by the General Assembly. The Board is elected by the General Assembly every two years, and has 4 meetings every year.
The vision of the Board is guided by the biennial High-Level User meeting, which welcomes gas turbine users to discuss issues of strategic importance and future requested developments.
The Board consists of 10 representatives from 5 member categories. These are:
- 2 representatives from the utility industry
- 2 representatives from the oil & gas industry
- 2 representatives from service providers
- 3 representatives from the R&D community or the academia
- 1 representative from consultancies
Board members for 2016/18:
Catherine Goy -
Herwart Hoenen -
RWTH Aachen University
University Roma TRE